SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

I didn't participate in SYA share price prediction however, all...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    I didn't participate in SYA share price prediction however, all I can say with past experience in the mining sector, this type of company is very likely to be trading from $1.20 to $1.40 by December this year. As for next year who knows; it has always been a snowball mentality. As the share price moves to a higher value so does the momentum.

I would say with the current trend for lithium and its growing global demand, primarily in auto manufacturing and household goods, SYA would more than likely move into the $1.70 to $1.90 range by end of next year, if not higher. And why wouldn't it? There is obviously a big demand for lithium that won't stop for years to come. And one with half a brain would include at least one stock with lithium mining in his portfolio.

Just remember, this stock is going to move up and down over the next few months, that's normal as day and swing traders will take profits. However, the long term 'investors' will sit or accumulate over the next two years and benefit from a massive profit or sit on it for dividends.

Enjoy the ride!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.