SYA 3.85% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Now we are talking.Money is and will be rotated in the...

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Now we are talking.
    Money is and will be rotated in the markets.
    To be honest, does not bother me at all.
    What point did one get into SYA and at what average and what time length they are looking to hold SYA, should answer one's question.
    If one goes back to read into inflation data in the past and interest hikes or pull back, one should get an indication of where we will stand.
    Nothing to worry about I suppose. Maybe a pullback of 20% or around that mark for commodities.
    Tech to be compromised heavily for this entire year and possibly for next few years.
    Fed is indicating 50 basis point rise that will affect the lending and spending.
    Agri products, raw materials and commodities should do fine or should suffer mild to moderate losses as compared to the dependent sectors. I see different sectors of the market such as commodities, raw materials and agri as the bottom base of the food chain pyramid, service industry the next level up and so on and tech sector at the apex. So, commodities should flourish as the apex is affected as money will directly flow into the base of the food chain pyramid.
    Elon is scrambling and wants to be heard for only one reason as he is well aware that Tesla's profitability will be affected for this entire year or next few years due inflation and rising rates. They still have to sell cars at a reasonable selling price. But increased cost price means less profitability.
    Again, I may be completely wrong as i am not a seasoned investor.
    But if i dont try i will never know...hehehe
    For me, I am not worried.
    Lets see what next month brings.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $373.5K 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304708 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 6844913 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.