SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

I wonder if we'll see a small rerate in lieu of the Moblan...

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I wonder if we'll see a small rerate in lieu of the Moblan results? I've got a feeling it may not have much impact, at least initially as the DFS continues to drag out.

I've got a feeling there may be some hesitantcy in the market given it's clear the timeline Brett gave for the DFS is now months overdue. It doesn't really instill confidence if management can't meet their quoted deadlines.

Maybe the DFS will include some goodies in there that we aren't expecting (Carbonate/Hydroxide??) or maybe funding is still being fleshed out which is the cause for the delay. In either case, a small announcement would be timeful if there's a reason for the delay - just to keep those weaker hands happy. My fear is the longer it gets drawn out, the larger the risk we see a retrace back to circa 30c as investors aren't the most patient bunch. And the longer it drags out, the less we'll move if the DFS doesn't have some extra goodies in there to explain the delay. I guess it equates to the longer it takes, the higher the expectancy of the DFS in exceeding expectations in the market's eyes.

In the grand scheme of things, a drop back to 30c, if it did evevtuate, is nothing to be concerned about, but the DFS dragging along without a word from Management isn't really a great look as SB has eluded to before. All will be forgiven if it's an absolute blinder of a DFS, but it's all crickets at the moment on that front

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.045M 30.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 6626644 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 4433680 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.