SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

I don't think people on here realise how important ' stuff '...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I don't think people on here realise how important ' stuff ' up's like we're just witnessed again with what should be a simple reconciling opening to closing balances in your Cash can potentially have .

So what we are basically seeing here is the person who has prepared this information has set about to reconcile out ....ALL ' non cash ' items from items which directly affect CASH & Cash equivalents ONLY.

So what this person or persons have done is to present Quarterly information to the Market which is NOT consistent with what the Half Year Accounts signed of by Sayona's Auditors had said that we had in Cash and Cash equivalents at 31st December 2021.

The problem is that what is shows is that over $1.6 million has potentially just vanished from our Accounts because it is NOT expressed in the cash-flow movements since 31st December , and where the Company or whoever has prepared this statement has simply allowed the ' Opening Balance ' to be reduced by this same approximate $1.6 million - And which you simply cannot do.

So which is it then.....what.png Are the Half Year Accounts which were signed off and I assume checked over by our external Accountants wrong ....? ...OR is there over $1.6 million in negative cash movements NOT reflected in this quarterly cash-flow statement.

And I would deem it a ' Material ' misstatement based on the size of this overlooked amount as a percentage to the closing balance as well as some of the current disclosed balances of expenditure classifications.

And hence my chosen description of being ' Clowns ' Because the amount of mistakes and oversights are starting to look like a fair dinkum ' Circus ' ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.