SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

I can't help but agree with a lot of what SB is saying....

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I can't help but agree with a lot of what SB is saying. I'm still very bullish on SYA and see no reason for panic stations, but we are seeing some things that just aren't reflective of a 2.5 billion dollar company (about 2.3 billion now for the sake of accuracy). These things you'd expect from a small or micro cap company, but we're well past this stage now and therefore need to up our game.

The whole DFS/FS is a bit of a farce, not just in the change of terminology, but the fact it's dragging on so long without a word as to why. And the longer it drags on, the less likely the market will be happy with anything less than a spectacular DFS/FS or whatever acronym they want to give it. A DFS which only meets expectations won't be good enough given the delay and the market may react accordingly, especially if it pushes back our expectant production date.

Then there's the 1.6 million that has disappeared. I own a small business and can guarantee if I made a stuff up when lodging my BAS I'd have some explaining to do. We are in the ASX 300 now, but sometimes we act like we're still a 200 million MC company.

Paul Crawford is wearing too many hats, it's time we look at a CFO and only a CFO and while we're at it, get that Communication Team sorted (wasn't there a job advert for one). I for one wouldn't mind the staff wages increasing by the appointment of a CFO and Comms team - you need quality staff and mediocrity is not good enough for an ASX 300 company.

I'm not downramping as SYA is my largest holding, but sometimes we do need to call things out which aren't good enough - we can still be bullish on a stock despite our disappointments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.045M 30.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 6626644 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 4433680 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.