SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

So all we really know now is that the $1.6 million error is...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    So all we really know now is that the $1.6 million error is relating to the December Quarter and NOT the March QTR. Nevertheless , that's even worse because time ( 3 months ) has already gone by and we don't know where this December QTR cash has been TAKEN from in terms of the Quarterly Cash Flow Statement appendix classifications.

So basically the ' Real ' Cash Balance per the Half Year Accounts ( if we assume they are the accurate account of CASH and cash equivalents ) , then the CASH balance was revised ' UPWARDS ' last quarter in effect ' overstating ' some classification in last quarter cash flow statement which is now giving the impression that $1.6 million has been reduced off the opening balance when it shouldn't have been.

So the current Cash Flow statement should have some Classification of expenditure reduced making whatever that category is look much better.

However , the problem I have is that I assume the Closing Balance in the March cash flow statement is CORRECT. And if it is , you just can't change a category in this Quarter because it would then effect the closing balance making it incorrect.

So the whole reporting of what was supposed to be a significant Quarterly comparison in terms operations has been effected significantly by this mistake which will now effect future comparisons etc.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.