SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-50623

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    For those interested in the website, I wrote to Paul Crawford a while back and got this reply. Incidentally, browser cache had nothing to do with it at all, and I told him as much. I've been in the IT sector for 20+ years and I know when this sort of excuse is being used (I've used it myself). Their obvious use of wordpress is just cheap and nasty. They really should hire someone to get things more professional.

But note, apparently an update is coming so perhaps that might explain a few things.

"appreciate your contact and support of Sayona Mining. From your email it appears you are looking at an earlier, 2013 version of our website which is now obviously outdated. I suggest you clear your browser of cached files and/or try looking at the current website on a different browser to see the current version. Following is a link to our current website, www.sayonamining.com.au. The website is currently being updated to include information about our recently acquired projects. This update is a priority for Sayona in 2022 - we look forward to bringing you a new site soon to reflect our recent growth as a company."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $381.2K 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 16672213 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 7359997 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.