SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

To the the people who do not believe that politics have anything...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    To the the people who do not believe that politics have anything to do with investments you may want to get re-educated on how market sentiments work!

We can expect the economy to change and the markets to react as policies and priorities shift dependent on the policies of the respective political party., similarly to the instability in the world we are experiencing with the current crisis in Europe , all these factors play a huge part on what and which stocks may move one way or another.

If certain people do not link the 2 then they would be better off leaving their money in a super fund and let the so called professionals invest on their behalf.

So for my comments which I thought where very mild to be blocked because I stated my personal view on the nations current sustainability agenda and by the way which is totally relevant to this stock given this stock totally revolves around the reduction of GHG emissions! I found that surprising!

I think I hit a nerve based on political preferences which was not the intent!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.359M 40.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 8586024 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4895809 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.