SYA 3.03% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

@mcfj Yeah that's right mate. I can't tell you all what my...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    @mcfj

Yeah that's right mate. I can't tell you all what my Broker said to me a week or so ago based on completely their ' impromptu ' unsolicited ' quasi ' advise ( which I did not want and challenge them on ) for fear of being labelled a down ramper , but any one and their Uncle can come on the threads pre-market and tell everyone and sundry how the Sayona Share Price is now under threat and likely to fall out from underneath.

What a lot of crap from those posters.

I think if anything , we've established a very solid reason why the Broader ' near Producing ' or on the cusp of producing operators have fallen ' in sync ' and in concert with some of the apparent ' permit risks ' .

So we have Russia coming into its ' 9th May ' critical date and waving its BIG ARSE Nuclear Stick.......and we have BOTH inflation and market fear risks as a result of all this ( which incidentally are NOT working in the Materials and Minerals / Mining's favor ) - Mainly on the ' Greater ' risk factor for the escalation in a full blown recession. We have the China induced further ' Quasi ' COVID slowdown that no one around the World actually believes.........what.png But I think it important to note that any use of Battlefield Nukes by the Russians would NOT remotely even have the same impact as did the 2 bombs dropped on Japan in WW2 or nowhere near the fallout released into the atmosphere from Ukraine's own Chernobyl disaster.

We also have the most developed Western Nations ie Canada and Australia experiencing some level of post COVID growth in their economies ( so that's a good thing )......We have Government subsidies and money flowing into are sector as well as Elon touting how wonderful the CAGR ' exponential ' returns are which he claims are comparable to his beloved BIG tech sector ....and which are up for grabs currently in the Lithium Mining sector.

At the same time we have the World LARGEST miner stating they are not looking at getting involved in the Lithium mining sector but are HUGE in Copper and to an extent Nickel - ie other EV metals.

We have a FEDERAL election here in Australia and a provincial election to be held in Quebec as is the case in Victoria Australia ( the Countries Manufacturing Heartland ) this year. And we've seen how the Canadian's have progressed forwards on this ' Renewable & Green ' growth fro expanding EV supply chains and exploration and extraction of said minerals. Will we see Australia capitalize and follow through with support here as well when the Election is done and dusted. Perhaps . But the polls are suggesting a ' Hung ' parliament as always , and history has shown in the past that this sort of rhetoric is NOT a good thing for the markets overall in the lead up to these typical 3 year cycle elections.

We have tax time looming - however there is as much an argument from these latest trading periods in the market for a ' deferral ' of tax as there is to offset your gains with your losses or indeed just crystallize your losses on any given stock. So for me and my own situation , I would definitely be NOT wanting to book and further gains this financial year and in fact would be more than happy to hold for that reason alone. If the SP goes down ....so what as I would probably simply look to ' switch ' something ' out and BUY more.

So all in all when you take stock in the status of Sayona relative to the Market as well as relative to its Lithium peers BOTH here in Australia as well as in Canada and elsewhere - I think you'll all agree that we're in pretty good shape . Even at these current somewhat retracted and depressed prices.

It's worth noting as well that we have this enormous potential to be released and updated on Moblan over the course of the next 3 months when they have issued their guidance as to when we might have a better look at an updated JORC resource. But the Market will know all this , and the expected direction based only on the progressive drill results.

Bottom line is I am very very comfortable in riding out this current aberration in the overall Global Markets backdrop........wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $1.098M 34.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
114 18766849 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 5621461 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.