SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

What I don't get is why you have this almost hidden agenda or '...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    What I don't get is why you have this almost hidden agenda or ' mandate ' to continue to persist in endeavoring to disparage my investment style of comments pal. What are you paid by Hot Copper to attack those who at least try to impart their market experiences and trained analysis.

You mentioned you are from more of a humble hard working agricultural support background mate. And you've painted yourself as this person who has respect for others and where they've come from and what they have done in their lives.

So you of all people should then be the one to lead by example in showing at least some respect for the education and professional life others have experienced and how they have been able to apply those financial / accounting skills to their chosen way of life. Which is a way of life we ALL have chosen with respect to earning a living through the Markets and investing in stocks.

My experience and education is obviously different to yours , and we might not always agree , But I have never gone out of my way to repeatedly talk about you in an adverse way like many others have done. And one of the reasons , and rightfully so , is that I don't really care about what you or the next Guy does .....as i only care about what decisions I make for myself , and am not trying to sway others whatsoever.

This I feel contrast to what I feel you are trying desperately to do each and every day you post. You try to scare readers of the forum by posting further negative comments on what is already an obvious negative trend and a negative day ahead.

A true Investor would at least endeavor to take a ' Glass Half ' full approach to reviewing the inherent positives in their investment and how these factors will see it through to the other side of this overall Market aberration. And that's not to say we ALL don't look at these negatives by putting as you say our ' Heads in the Sand ' and hiding from the facts. We also try to unravel what is going on in our Investments and the Markets overall. So you're NOT special in this regard.

Besides, mate . I've been totally transparent with my comments and offering on HC. And what exactly did I get for all that ? Well I got some posters accusing and threatening me with legal suits from class actions and ASIC / ASX when I simply conveyed an ' impromptu ' unsolicited advice comment from one of my Brokers who suggested I should take further profits in Sayona.

And as I have already stated on these forums of my response - But essentially my Broker did not have one consideration for my tax or personal circumstances when they made this comment , nor did they suggest to ' lighten ' another position which would have actually saved me a decline of around $100,000. Their comments also did not account for my very low entry price with Sayona , nor did it even allow for the fact that I had already sold just under HALF my holdings in Sayona already to that point .

So in fact , I was already in a very comfortable position with respect's to my reduced holding balance.

And these are the reasons I had taken severe issue with them making these comments and have kept the email transcripts to present to ASIC when the time comes.

For me it would have been far better to have had them say ....' Hey why don't you lock in that $100,000 profit on that other stock holding of yours so you might consider buying something else we had in mind or indeed even more Sayona when it falls.

But of course as i said , they provided ZERO research or Broker recommendations on Sayona or even the sector that Sayona operates in.

But I shared this information with you all anyway. Whether you acted on it instead of berating me with threats was up to you. I already adjusted my position with Sayona and so therefore communicated this quite clearly to that Broker.

I also communicated that to you all yesterday when I stated that I am comfortable with my total earnings from the stock market ahead of the end of this tax year and consequently would not be considering taking any more profits anyway. If anything I will look at my other positions where I can make overall adjustments which will balance me out, and set me up better for the tax year ahead.

But don't come on these threads all high and mighty saying you called all this and that SB is a bad investor when I had already got set in the positions I am comfortable with several weeks ago now.

And everyone has a different set of circumstances , and a different style on how they want to trade and invest - and I make absolutely no apologies how I go about things for myself and my family given my experience and the professions I have made a working life out of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.