SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-51805

1. 1,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9483
    All this banging on about the VIX...... I want to say.....give it a rest.....BUT

(Honestly, up until a few months ago, I thought Vicks was just something you rubbed on your kids chests when they had a cold.)

It is something that is getting more and more traction and being reported more and more frequently.

So much so that there is an economist I follow, who is still in touch with his old professor. His take on the current market weakness is to keep an eye out for the bottom. This is just another cycle.
    So, ASX to around 7000, Dow to around 32000 and he wanted to see the VIX (couldnt believe it) get to 40, to flush out as much of the weakness in the market as possible, before setting up a solid base for a rebound.
    So, we are close. Not sure about time frame, but close.

SYA, as well as every other stock AND crypto are a symptom of WEAK MARKETS. Nothing more.
    Inflation, war, energy shortages, jobs, intersest rates, elections, etc...etc..has led us to a risk off environment where people want to hold cash. The same cash that has been debased worldwide due to the continual printing of money to get us through the pandemic....but that's a story for another day.

So as for Sayona, nothing has changed, in fact as time goes by, we get closer to our catalysts that will shore up the SP, and eventually head to production within 12 mths.
    NOTHING HAS CHANGED with the company.

People whinging about the SP, honestly, get out of your bubble and look around you. If anything the SP has held up quite well. Some of my other lithium plays are far worse off.

So, as a long term investor, I just keep adding to my position. I sold my house late last year so am in a fortunate position to be able to buy these dips. They are a gift.

When you keep your eye on the end goal, the destination....these times just become buying opportunities.

Good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.359M 40.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 8586024 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4895809 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.