SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

.....And no investor likes an ' extended ' 8 day requested...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    .....And no investor likes an ' extended ' 8 day requested suspension. These requests then to grow arms and legs and never end well I' afraid. Theoretically speaking , their SP could be suspended until the hearing in France is concluded. Even if it isn't , it's going to have a very sharp correction next week when Investor jump over each other for the exit doors.

And we don't want something like this to happen with Sayona . However when the MD indicates an initial relatively short period for a DFS , and its turns out to be miles off , it does set us up for a similar sharp reaction based around disappointment in relation to over expected results.

And Lynch would certainly know this inherent feature of the Markets. So are we being set up here ? I don't think many would disagree that it would have been far better to have updated the Market for the lateness accordingly . Even if you had got it initially wrong for some reason.

So I reckon he or Quebec , Hatch or even BBA has grossly miscalculated how the Markets will rate them next given the changed circumstances we now find ourselves in.

So even in this situation , I would argue that if the FS or DFS was favorable or even extremely favorable , that now would be indeed the time to release it , and because of the mere fact that it would give the Investing community and the Market the opportunity to put a valuation floor under the SP instead of the pure speculation which is taking place now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.