SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-52065

1. 12,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15651
    What .....and get himself into another ' misstatement ' resulting in a deviation to the overall time-line. Mate , i think we already know what to expect now from the 1st Quarter spodumene production expectations. They're clearly NOT going to be met , and it will in my opinion be more like the mid to end of the 2nd Quarter of 2023. That's my best guess. Meantime , the can will have to be carried almost entirely by Moblan until we see some transparency on the DFS / FS and some of the other tenements ( ie Tansim ) , and various POW's happening in the Pilbara.

Plenty there to salivate over , but it definitely in my view won't be anything related to the nearing of Production in 1st quarter 2023. Because I feel as though they have already F'd this up .

Notwithstanding all this , I feel as though permit approvals of any kind including those associated to the already lengthy Authier BAPE process will have a HUGE positive impact on the SP. Keep in mind that the DFS or economic studies are NOT in anyway reliant on the mining permit being granted , nor are the permits and approvals contingent on producing these Economic and Financial studies, as there are plenty of assumptions and caveats in final economic studies and evaluations anyway.

So one is NOT dependent on the other. Hence the already millions of dollars invested in the previous Authier PFS's DFS's , and DFS mach deux 's. None of these required that we receive a mining or environmental approval first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $716.1K 20.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 8111041 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 12582608 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.