SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-52658

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Yeah , I don't think he really knows how to read the Market properly . Even with his read on the VIX he gets it terribly wrong with the directional analysis. VIX went higher during yesterday's sessions and only ' reverse ' bounced 2.43% of its previous days increase with approximately hour of trading where it reduced by more or less the same at 2.45%......before the close of last nights trading session.

But this wasn't until after bottoming at low 32's and TWICE crossing high 32's in midday trading. Dow didn't recover until the final 45 minutes where is clawed back 390.73 points or 1.25%.

But with the DOW oscillating backwards and forwards on several occasions during the session , the Charts would definitely depict and support the situations where the DOW actually turned FIRST , and so is NOT the tail wagging the dog as he would have everyone believe.

Best to keep an eye on the Canadian Lithium Players as I have already shown as the landscape in Quebec , Ontario , and Canada has bee set quite differently to those players operating outside of this jurisdiction. At least at the current moment anyway.....with Australia pending uncertain outcomes and scaremongering from the Political players , close proximity to China end users , and talk however benign it may sound of whether either party in Australia will revisit and introduce a new ' Mining ' Tax regime.

Now while BOTH Political parties have stated its NOT on the cards , the Market will respond how the Market wants to gauge or price in certain probabilities. And Clive Palmer who is well know to preferences his Votes to the Liberals has spoken about a ' One Off ' 15% tax on Miners.

At least we know that Canada has NOT gone down that path of taxing the Explorers and Miners more for their ' Super Profits ' earned in some cases. They chose to hit up the BIG and profitable Financial Institutions and Insurers who did amazingly well throughout their much worse COVID -19 crisis. So one never knows , and that's sometimes how the Market looks at it too. It prices in downside potential ' Risk '.

And that's another reasons why the Canadian Lithium Players appear to be holding Valuation in my opinion. At least in a small way.

Anyway , I reckon that Getrid is often too busy focusing on what others are doing and holding or not holding.......rolleyes.png

And of course nobody is hiding in the ' Shadow's ' .....in fact quite the contrary with my key support SP predicted downside supports ( which he asked me for .....rolleyes.png ) which have now held NOT just once but TWICE.

I think that should at least put paid to rest on all his fear mongering about 20 cents getting smashed , or even more radical calls on the 10 and 5 cents levels he has touted in his flurry of endless ambivalent posts. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.174M 34.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 1901251 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 5629468 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.