SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-53151

1. 12,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15618
    I suppose it was a fairly well known speculation that L.G Energy Solutions had undertaking's to make Tesla's new 4680 batteries in BOTH Europe and the US....that's at least until Hyundai had its problems with them in Korea and switched over to S.K Innovations.

So I guess anything is possible

But I wouldn't care to really speculate on what effect an off-take would have on Sayona's SP due to unknown variable such as ' terms ' and ' timing ' of such an off-take as well as for what purpose and with whom the off-take is primarily for......suffice to say that some of the recent deals with LTR and others haven't affected their SP greatly.

So a lot will be dependent on the timing of other events and news items which are pending with Sayona.

I'm still looking through for a Test of my 40.0 cent price target off the back of either some further favorable drilling results from Moblan , a BAPE mining permit approval for Authier and some potentially ' stellar ' economic and financial ' combined ' NPV and IRR results from the DFS / FS when Authier is done and dusted.

So I've already put out my most optimistic price targets should we get all of that PLUS some critical and substantial funding from the various Quebec Authorities which may be included by not limited to the production of lithium carbonate from NAL and / or separate Hydroxide plans with potential collaborators Black Rock , Pallinghurst ,the Desmairais family and major shareholder Power Corporation of Canada who own Imerys .....who in turn owns the Lac- des -Iles Graphite Mine in Quebec......heck maybe even Champion Iron ...or any number of other specific Lithium supply chain battery or anode producers.

I mean the list is virtually endless with it just depending on who steps up and when , and who is best suited or preferred in the eyes of I.Q and the Quebec Government authorities.

And that's the beauty with Sayona in that much of ALL of these ' High Impact ' news items can virtually drop basically at or around the same time.

So one can never really know what the cumulative impact on the SP might have or even what ' They ' want it to have. However on the outer edge of ' Optimism ' , I would stick with my 75 - 80 cent call in the much nearer term than what I had said previously by end of 1st Quarter in March 2023.

I'd have to go back over my post , but essentially I stated that it could be achieved much much earlier than many would even imagine possible.

But since I go under the Surgeons knife sometime tomorrow afternoon , I'm just gonna have to leave you all with this FINAL thought bubble by stating that we will also be looking very closely for those 3 remaining ' Infill ' drill holes from the ' Westerly ' extension on Authier and what that means potentially to the overall adjusted JORC and overall increased PIT dimensions. Suffice to say that the Western Extension to Authier could be potentially quite large if you start from the ' Missing ' 3 historical holes from prior to 2016 ( before Sayona ) , and combine that with some of the results of the 2017 drill campaign as well as those from the recent drilling campaign from December 2020.

But essentially if you examine the previous mine site layouts from previous Authier DFS's , you'll find they would have had to extract this ' deeper ' pegmatite seam ore vie underground , however if they end up removing the Concentrator , relocate the piping and perhaps the overburden pile , they could simply just enlarge the PIT to the west and away from the Esker eastern boundary .

But doing all this , they will need to reconfigure the whole Authier Pit layout and perhaps even the access ....which would explain largely why the DFS or FS is dragging its heels on the timeline. Just that there is so much more work to be done on these ' wholesale ' changes including potentially running it by further EIS and ground water requirements.

But ALL will be good if they can do this - Because some were talking about increased LOM - But when you really think about the changes to a ' Quarry ' operation , you can actually tweak the definition of the ' Mined Rock ' and hence the contained lithium at virtually anytime you like. The ore rock can virtually sit in a stock pile until required to run ' Blending ' over at NAL ......

.....Or alternatively you could run the current annual output from Authier entirely out of the ' Developing ' PIT as you see fit for say the first 54 or 5 year,

Effectively this strategy would allow you to achieve nameplate at NAL without altering the LOM or while you start provisioning for the engineering to go underground , but at the same time NOT changing the initial LOM on Authier until the LATER years beyond whatever they decide is optimum for BOTH projects engineering timelines.

Anyway people , I'm gonna bid you all farewell and wish you all the very best in your investing endeavors.

If you don't hear from me again.......Well .....you all will know what that will mean.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $1.115M 34.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 21151240 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1618716 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 21020600
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.