SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Nice little green day again, hopefully a close 28c+ and futures...

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Nice little green day again, hopefully a close 28c+ and futures looking quite good pending what plays out in the US markets overnight.

In terms of production, I'm growing more confident that we're not going to meet the Q1 production timeline. There's still some big ticket items that need to be addressed before we can think about production - D(FS), BAPE and to a lesser extent, financing. Delays are inevitable, but as I keep saying a little announcement here and there about how things are progressing is all we need.

I have a small holding of another stock who just finished gas drilling (and found a huge amount). There were mechanical breakdowns, the driller made a mistake, etc but each week the company released an announcement with an update on the drilling explaining the delays. No sell off at all as we all knew what was happening, the issues were easily fixed and no need for speculation or concern. This was coming from a 100 million market cap company. We shouldn't be taking lessons from them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.045M 30.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 6626644 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 4433680 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.