SYA 6.90% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Given that the cat is out of the bag regarding details of the...

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Given that the cat is out of the bag regarding details of the CR, I wouldn't be surprised if the halt is lifted sometime tomorrow.

I am curious as the purpose and outcome of the South Korea visit. I didn't see BL in attendance which would indicate to me that this was a 2nd Tier delegate visit. I wonder if this visit was part of laying the foundations for the hydroxide piece of the SYA puzzle. If there is an announcement regarding this, I would guess that BL has previously met with the SK Head Shed under the veil of confidentiality. I see SK being the western approved asian battery powerhouse and who better than to partner with than North America's largest lithium hub. I can definitely see an off take here with some attractive numbers.

There is a lot of backroom movement across the lithium industry going on at the moment so confidentiality would be at a premium, unlike CR's.

This brings me to the CR. Why did they choose this particular option and not go with a loan arrangement. The damage to the SP has been significant. Happy to hear ideas, but I don't think it was a lack of funding being made available. Maybe it was for BL to maintain creative control over the process and not have another entity in the mix and running shotgun like PLL. And why go for 190mil when you say you need 100mil. I reckon they are gearing up to move quickly into Carbonate / Hydroxide. That's where the game is at.

It's going to take a while to churn through these new shares and it would have been nice to have an escrow period given they were discounted so heavily. I'm sure we will see some creative trading. Anyhow, I am expecting a follow up announcement very soon after the halt is lifted. Any takers for what that could be?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.