SYA 5.88% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-54778

1. 4,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990

The owners of the 18c shares won’t be flipping or selling anytime soon. All blue sky for a while now I think as they know the potential with progression and drill results not to mention a possible new resource all coming throughout the year, IMO they will consider taking profits at different levels much higher than 21c . Correct me if I’m wrong but the ATH was about 39c recently and $190m represents of the top of my head about 16% dilution. Consider that with regards to a 39c SP with 6.5c being 16% off = a “possible” fair value of 32.5c. There’s lots of discussion as to what fair true value is at this point in time with an unimpeded pathway to production and I’m just considering all this whilst people were willingly buying all the way to that ATH whether it was overbought at that level is up to personal opinions. I was looking at Albemarle, SQM and Livent last night and although all 3 are producers in a very dark US market over the past 30 days their SP’s have all risen over 33% from the point of a month ago. Sure SYA aren’t yet producing but will now be included as very much near term producers and the transition is truly getting mobilised, it’s been a tough week but it looks like the weather is clearing and happy days ahead hopefully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.