SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

I think sometimes (well, probably most times) that's...

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I think sometimes (well, probably most times) that's there's too much positive sentiment or too much negative sentiment, there's not often that balance. And realistically an exceptionally rose coloured sentiment can be just as misleading as an exceptionally negative sentiment. Over the past few days, we've certainly seen the excessive negative sentiment come to the fore.

We've got 190 million in the bank and SHOULD be fully funded to production now, unless there are some curve balls. There's nothing really stopping NAL, but we aren't quite there yet with Authier. It still has some permits outstanding and there's the whole discussion about the engineering involved in blending Authier with NAL. That's really the only thing left outstanding that concerns me with the whole NAL/Authier project getting up and going. The blending certainly doesn't sound straightforward which is why the DFS has been delayed, so there is still that residual risk that things go pear shaped on the engineering front and some compromises have to be made. The fact that engineers have to get involved shows that things certainly haven't been as straightforward with blending and some unexpected issues have been identified.

I'm sure the engineers can work their magic and make it happen, but it's still a risk so while we're mostly derisked, we're not quite there yet: certainly not until Authier is 100% permitted and the DFS is released demonstrating that the whole blending process has been documented, explained and is economically achievable
    Last edited by DMen: 27/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.045M 30.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 6626644 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 4433680 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.