SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

Nah. You need to break that down trend / retrace down further...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Nah. You need to break that down trend / retrace down further into its appropriate components , analysis , and understandings.

Appearance of downrampers which just happen to coincide with already negative trending market conditions are ONLY a byproduct functionality of the social media element or phenomenon of gaining notoriety, and absolutely had nothing to do with the fall in the Sayona SP.

And I was here mate whether from my Hospital bed or otherwise , and have read every single post mate. So I don't read anything, and haven't read any of any substance whatsoever that would have had the ability or transfer of knowledge effect to which would have achieved that outcome and what you are saying.

So I personally and honestly think you are looking for something in the wrong places.

Maybe people want to believe this so they can use it for whenever they think it is relevant or useful......But trust me mate it has definitely no bearing or impact on the SP.

Show me one single post ....and take your time in finding it and let's talk about it more then. But I don't think you'll find one single post which has that much impact.

Even better find my 10 of your best in a ROW , and I reckon they would have had absolutely ZERO effect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $655.3K 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 33563667 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 503427 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.