SYA 3.03% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

IMO i think we will be back close to high mid to high 20's...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    IMO i think we will be back close to high mid to high 20's before these hit. May cause a small set back but think they will get absorbed pretty quick. I watched the youtube interview yesterday with Brett L. his use of the word "Multiples" gives me quite a bit of confidence, plus he says the NPV of 1B was for a very small part of what SYA is about...which we all new that....it was the manipulators that brought the price down, nothing to do with ann. of the PFS.

We all know, and if we think otherwise we are kidding ourselves....the $190M CR was already done and dusted weeks ago. No way can raise that kind of funds from instos without a pitch and follow up meetings which have to be done over few weeks if not months.

The fact that they have that sorted, what is holding us back now, nothing. Just wait for the news flow now till production, whether its Q1 2023 or Q2 2023 or even Q3 2023, who cares....as long as we go to production and start making money. We will be way ahead of other like LKE, CXO etc. then I'm sure whatever transpired last week will be distance memory when the SP starts to creep upwards towards $1.... I give it 7-8m at the longest and 4-5m at the shortest. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $705.9K 21.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
179 36467535 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1196969 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.