SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Perhaps it is time to listen in again , and specifically for...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Perhaps it is time to listen in again , and specifically for those new investors who may have missed it when I posted more than a year ago now.

And this Guy David Luechen is no slouch . Not only is he the Co founder and Senior Managing Director of the very notable ' Pallinghurst..esque ' Company Riverstone Holdings he was a Partner at Goldman Sachs and founder and head of the Goldman Sachs Global Energy and Power Group.

Now you can easily just search him up to find he has a resume as long as BOTH your arms. But essentially you will find that he became head of the Global Energy and Power Group in 1985, was a partner in the Goldman Sachs firm from where he remained in that role until leaving them in 1986 , and where he went on to Co-found Riverstone Holdings in 2000. He has been involved in numerous extensive M&A projects with an almost incomparable amount of financing and investing experience in the energy and power industry.

And back in 2013 he was even added to the Top 50 Forbes list in the category of deal makers along with his Partner and Co-founder of Riverstone Pierre Lapeyre.

And he did this 2 years in a row.

I've spoken about his firm Riverstone in my previous posts and the strong connections they have to venture capital funding with certain projects and high profile Australian entrepreneurs.

So let's just get to the reminder of what he was saying only roughly ONE YEAR ago back in March 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.335M 39.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 19748025 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 771491 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.