SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-55278

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Yeah 100% Mate , I'm just about ' rolling ' around on the floor with laughter on the opportunities that are in front of us. And perhaps those which have been short term ' precipitated ' by the Goldman comments in the same fashion as was done back in 2018.

But as you can see by the TED talk with ex- Goldman energy honcho David Leuchen , the flow of money and private capital based on extraordinary returns is going to be absolutely ' Crazy ' . No wonder he says , just sit back , RELAX , and enjoy the ride.

So I'm rolling around the floor ( even in my condition ) , in much in the same fashion as Jnr. Wells is on the saxophone in this classic blues artist compilation of greats .....I'm definitely letting the good times roll in this Buying opportunity for ALL those who may have missed out.

And I think its pretty sound advice from Billy Crystal's intro song in that when things or issue are in doubt , you can only just revert to and focus 100% on the things you can do or change. Like ' Making Love ' to your research and analysis by digging around more to validate you decisions to Buy - Hold....or indeed Top up.

It's an individual decision I know . But its one which indeed you have to disconnect on the temporary noise while you focus on 100% of the enviable value creation being laid out here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $32.48K 984.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
173 35776239 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 4227774 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.