SYA 3.33% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-55286

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Opportunity !! That's what is driving in part the ' Sympathetic ' sentiments across the sector. But with Sayona , you really do have to keep bringing your mindset BACK to that yesterday's post depicting the opportunity created by that relationship with Mark Caruso and Twiggy Forrest back in 2003 when a NEW and emerging infant iron ore powerhouse competitor was born in FMG.

Once you do this , you will see that this is just one of the many mere ' Blips ' on a very similar Journey. I mean how many other companies have you seen go from circa A$25 million to over a $ Billion in just one year. Only a special Company with special opportunities can do that.......wink.png

But you have to see it , compare it , and appreciate it to understand what you've got here. Momentary pause in time is ALL it is folks. It's like what our former Prime Minister said in many ways......" Don't be afraid of it ......its only Coal " lol. So don't be afraid of whats happening here folks. Because its only the " Future " . And that future has already in many ways been decided for us here with Sayona.

And If you still can't see the similarities from yesterday's Analogy - Then ALL I can say is you have to read it over again ....and over again if you still don't get it. And read the entire Biography which as I said is available by just searching it up yourseves if you have to . As you'll no doubt get a whole lot more from it if you do......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $292.1K 9.444M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 962981 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 5477257 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.