SYA 5.88% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-55436

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Yeah ....ya see .....I don't look at my fellow posters and fellow Investors on Hot Copper ....or anywhere else for that matter the way he does.

I look at it , and what I've been able to bring to HC over my relatively short period of contributions as more a view which is encapsulated by this Song .....and particularly this version of this song by Neil Diamond which he did with just the support of some violin and string contributors .

And it is a ' Long Road ' ....and one with many winding curves. So this is another reason I particularly like this song as an almost perfect anology to where we are right now with Sayona. But at the end of the day you can only really listen to yourself. What is yourself telling you what to do based on all the available information. Not what I'm saying , and not what he is saying. But what yourself is saying.

And there are obviously plenty of great versions of this song by equally great performers ....But I do like this one in depicting the difference between how I view people more generally , and particularly those who want to get ahead of things for themselves and on their own. And we are only here really to support one another. And not necessarily take actions based on others views. And experience can only take you so far in this business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.