SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

That's GREAT mate. But once again , your predictions are from a...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    That's GREAT mate. But once again , your predictions are from a ' Johnny come Lately ' perspective .....and again without any analysis or research backing it up.

What did you COPY me again Pal. Pity though there are no second prizes when it comes to this sort of business. S if it's ' Notoriety ' and ' Recognition ' you're after , you're gonna have to try harder as again ' others ' like myself have come before you on this share price range prediction as per mu closing extract from my full post attached below....wink.png

" Gotta love numbers right .....rolleyes.png. So I think we'll be alright people with the downside risk at the outset being 15.0 cents ( Director's Options Pricing ) ......with a more than likely ' snap back ' to 24 - 24.5 cents ensuing if ' All things remain equal ' with International Markets etc...etc.... "

And you will notice that I never once stated that the CR could not test the 18.0 cent pricing - All I said as per my attached post was that should it get to these levels , it most likely wouldn't be permanent , and it wouldn't last long.

So the ' Trade the Trade ' as you seem to think is your ' Propriety ' slogan is actually defined by the pricing and movement from these potential ' Gifted ' levels , the Cap Raise pricing .....and the VWAP of 746,951,264 shares which changed hands on the ASX in the 10 days which preceded the Capital Raise of the 1,054,406,346 new shares.......sneaky.pngsneaky.pngsneaky.pngsneaky.png Believe that !!!

Post #: 61642446

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $405.7K 12.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
74 16558662 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 5887750 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.