SYA 3.85% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-55834

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    I would politely disagree.
    Its not that. and probably we will not agree at all.
    Goldman, Deloitte, EY, standard Chatered, Mckinsey, PWC, KPMG etc...all have a certain hiring process.
    I bet you she is smartest and a very bright student.
    Nicholas Snowdon is been a strategist for sometime. But on three occasions he was not right...copper, Nickel and Iron/steel. Also, he may be party to a felony as the nickel squeeze happened after his similar article about the mention of the commodity. Again, these are purely my thoughts. So not sure what he is upto this time around..so drag him into the mix as well as he was the lead analyst in this Li article.
    Dont bring bias, race, gender, skin colour to acquire judgment, as you have already made up your mind..not the right way to approach a problem.
    If you are not aware, there is a bullying work culture at these big firms..She is a newbie maybe was dragged into all this without her whole hearted willingness. I am not making this up, reserach about the workplace bullying culture at the big four accounting firms and the big banks and you will possibly understand what I mean.
    Shed light on the matter and not the person.
    Nothing against her...its GOLDMAN SACHS....
    look up its banking hostory prior 2008 and post 2008...and you will know what you are dealing with.
    Please do not misunderstand me.
    My post was not against a person or the two, its against the dirty tricks the big bank plays.
    But as an investor, I have to play along...but if the wrongdoing, if it is actually in this case, light must be shed on the matter.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $373.5K 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304708 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 6844913 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.