SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-56114

1. 11,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375

@Silent-Bubbles "Should & Could" are have extremely meanings to where I was implying with CRR depending on what the future possibilities are and not at it's current state. Molblan along with Sayona's assets should be clear above a valuation of 2B minimum .especially considering Frontier's Valuation on it's own considering how cheap we acquired everything for. Even now it's over sold & undervalued, but let's not forget how "they" pushed this right down last time to shake everyone out then it exploded. I'm assuming they'll do it again to try shakeout then explode the SP with "New Highs"

Heck it didn't even make sense retracting to 800m way below even the NAL asset. But it still did...If can recall we were sitting at around 13c for months on end

Sure I can understand the "errors" BL even stated quickly on the interview why. I believe Brett is genuine, however it's the just other factors. I'll retract that statement "The Boot" which you're right it was uncalled for and unnecessary. However someone knew something to start heavily selling off days prior.

End of the day I do believe we'll hit these valuation targets you have, Which is why I still have a lot skin in the game.
    Last edited by Verplak85: 05/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.