SYA 1.52% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-56164

1. 10,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1347
    https://m-koreatimes-co-kr.cdn.ampp...atimes.co.kr/pages/article.asp?newsIdx=325936
    It's more a game of chess IMO.
    Canadian Government officials are courting EV battery makers to Canada and have visited Korea, one of the reasons being close to EV battery minerals, which, in turn boosts the Canadian Economy.
    One such company, is Stellantis and LG Energy who have chosen Ontario to build the batteries.
    Stellantis has announced they intend to procure their Li from the U.S.from CTR.
    This must have been a blow to the Canadian plan.
    The focus will now be on Quebec to meet the Canadian Li mining goals with GM, LG Energy, POSCO for the Ultium platform.

Nemaska now has Livent who are competitors to POSCO.
    So I don't see them providing Li chemical to the enterprise.
    Unless POSCO buys Livent out.
    That I don't think will happen as Livent has turned a corner in profitability.
    This leaves SYA with NAL as the most likely scenario for the G.M Ultium platform.
    All the main players are taking a 50/50 bet on spod and brine using DLE for future Li needs.
    Spod on the spot in Quebec using Hydro for energy needs to mine and produce LiOH in a facility already built  makes sense for GM and fits the goals of Government.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $613.5K 18.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 17979774 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 1293580 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.