SYA 6.90% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-56182

1. 2,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637

I'll keep my response simple...

Yes. mate... YOU have called out BL & PC on numerous occasions with venom & fire for their actions... far more than myself.

Fair enough... let's not say Ivory Tower I agree. Let's just say they HIDE.

Nobody EVER mentioned "Take" or "Corrupt" but yourself.

Yes... The lack of Communication is 100% a choice by SYA aka a Strategy. They have always had a capable PR company able to build a website with all Project details and Updates. They could have put on a junior office hand to answer emails and phone calls. CUT THE CRAP. They have chosen not to. Nothing to do with destroying their Paper capital as they have removed money to fund their lifestyle as they go, which is fair enough.

They have $190 Million Dollars now to also build an Australian website and put on a needed PR person. They have NO excuses left. Let's see it.

As far as "sinister" with their PR Company... never suggested as such. Just proving that SYA have ALWAYS had a VERY capable PR Company that has the ABILITY to COMMUNICATE to a HIGH LEVEL very EASILY if that was REQUESTED by SYA.

Analogy fluff with Ice Hockey is just that... fluff.

YES... SAYONA is easy to downramp due to the lack of SYA PROJECT INFORMATION in one spot. That was proven recently with ME being ONE of the few that took on the downrampers on here with TALK about ALL Sayona Projects.... Most of them didn't even know about them.

With such a large "new" RETAIL share registry... SENTIMENT is everything... 1 Billion with a badly communicated PFS... PROVEN. YOU know this mate.

The simple fact is Yes... the SYA board deserve a serve. They promised a joint DFS & Financing by March... saying ": it will make shareholders very happy"... then going quiet ( HIDING ) and releasing a single project PFS with underwhelming Numbers eg. LOW 168tpa Production.... then a CR announced after a clear leak beforehand. Not good.

As you will agree SB... Information is KEY to investing. Trust only goes so far. I and everyone should expect timely updates on their investment... especially if that is what they have been told to expect by the CEO.

So... the Board deserve a serve and anyone who says... just trust... is not wise in my book.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.