SYA 0.00% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-56273

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644

Yeah that's o.k. You are entitled to your view and disagree.....as I do as well.

I personally however am going to stick with the ' Team Building ' analogies to the ice hockey and the methods of ' Winning ' , and also how the ' Old Dogs ' are the ones who are stepping up all the while their leader is directing their offense and keeping the puck out of their net.....thereby giving them the best opportunity in closing out the 7 game series on top.

And the thing about Sayona is that they are still building the ' Team ' and are really only at the point of the final draft deadline ahead of the end of season BEFORE the playoffs even get started.

But much of what you've discussed is simply going over the same ' ice ' with no new plays being tinkered with.

So when we talk about ' Private Funding ' , we know this issue was originally brought up by Guy Laliberte as far back as July last year . And we also know that it was and has been mentioned in the context of stating that the NAL operation would be fully funded through to production.

But just as we didn't know what they actually meant when they said ' Production ' ie Production of WHAT ? We also DIDN'T know that they would be entertaining the commencement of the LIOH permitting and construction as early as from the December Quarter 2022 either.

So there is every chance that being funded by ' Private ' negotiated monies and the ' goal posts ' around these monies has been diverted to the ' added value ' stages of commercial development......and not what was perhaps originally ' slotted 'for the concentrate production end of things

Irrespective , we still haven't heard from KP and Piedmont in regards to his ' chosen ' site for his 2nd ....or was it his third LIOH plant. Wasn't that also supposed to be weeks ago now in so far as updating the Market .

So it would seem that it's NOT just Sayona who is playing ' COY ' by leaving its shareholders wondering about matters which might still be considered at this stage ...' commercially sensitive developments '

So again I reckon you and a few on here might be ' over dramatizing ' the ' theatrics ' of all the goings on's for whatever reasons you choose.

And personally , I'm not so fussed about having a ' Website ' in Australia for what amounts to mainly projects which come under the umbrella of Quebec and which for all intent and purposes are changing more on potentially a weekly basis behind the scenes than even the Quarterly mandated requirements of the ASX for updating shareholders.

Anyway .....side issue and probably more important of an observation - Nice to see that in overnight trade , a couple of lithium exploration smalls who are in nearology to Sayona Quebec - ie Jourdan Resources and Durango Resources were up 20 % and 25% respectively. Musk Metals was also up 10% as well.

Sigma Lithium and Frontier down 3.57% and 4.97% respectively - however still holding at relative valuations much higher than Sayona and its ' multiple ' equivalent projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $657.2K 20.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4663949 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2145533 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.