SYA 3.85% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Well I think that many would agree that in the trading...

1. 2,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1363
    Well I think that many would agree that in the trading environments that we have to battle in over the past few years that precise predictions are all but impossible to make, not even the very best of professional analysts and chartists even make the grade now that we have to contend to continuous and relentless shorting - now combined with algorithm trades dribbling minute sales onto the floor in order to manipulate the market. The market is now controlled by those with access to billions and the hardware to control share prices in their favour.
    Don't think for a moment that all men are honest, they may pretend to be - but many have their own agender. I have a very close friend who's son works in the NYSE - some of his conversations would curl your hair.
    The game is corrupt as it gets, and social media is the new tool of the unscrupulous - how often do we now see relentless and sudden attacks on companies on the very same day that positive and price sensitive announcements are made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $984.3K 35.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 11247605 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 3141478 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.