SYA 6.90% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-56765

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    not really. Except that at ASX 55 million today , I don't think we've seen the ' Cover ' in the market yet. However if it started in the high 20's then we're about square. Wonder if CMC will allow borrow again. I'm not worried though because as much as there is talk about SOI this or that , and we all know that Market Cap is what counts. But if you're strictly looking at say just the absolute SP , I certainly know that for 15 - 15.5 cents verses say anything else out there for the same relative price like AZL , ASN as just a couple of examples.

So I know where I would be parking my money on a longer outlook Lithium Play. And there are a couple of ' Smalls ' I like for what they have on their books as well , but I personally cannot make a case for anything else as strong as Sayona if you had to own something larger for ' Less ' type deal.

And I know there was at least one high profile Broker who had a BUY target on PLS at $4.50 . But I guess Australian Super thought otherwise with their 1% ' Lightening '......rolleyes.png since the AJM acquisition.

But what I still can't get past is the whole notion around the ASX loading up in their index re-balances with S&P as to why would a Stock Exchange like the ASX who is still very much represented by some of its founding broker members .....Why would they literally ' Stack ' the indices Deck with so so many Lithium Stocks ...when they or someone must have known that the Sector was at its peak and about to have the rug pulled from it. Was it because they were in bed with the Shorter's and that's where the money was to be made. So effectively ' stealing ' from the Institutional Mom & Pop superannuation fund's etc.....

I mean it all looks pretty suss don't you reckon ........sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.