SYA 6.90% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-56767

1. 1,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362
    it’s funny how people convinced themselves to believe in something that does not exist. First you got GS with their ridiculous report, and now you got the abc with their fictitious forecasts. What next, the combustion car engine is the future. In the last 2 years, all I have read about are companies such as Telsla, Stellantis, Ford, gm, gengfang, Panasonic, lg, SK, Catl, Byd, I can go on and on….are heavily invested in the critical metal metal, I.e lithium. They are all rushing in to build gigafactory, mines to meet demand by 2030 and suddenly GS and the ABC coming out with forecast that Spod price will drop from 8k to 1.2k within a few years. Wtf!!! We are at a start of an energy transition phase, where demand will outstrip supply. Maybe they need to understand the law of “supply and demand” Meaning if there is not enough supply, demand increases, thus increase pricing, not the other way around. It makes absolutely no sense at all. These MF needs to go back to economic school before they put out any forecasts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.