SYA 0.00% 2.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-5774

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    No sure if you would even require Hubcaps.....or any separate ' un -molded ' parts. But yes , I have seen several interviews where he expresses and talks about these concerns. Probably no more risky than his concept of fully self drive vehicles ....can it predict an oncoming failure or ' Hub Cap ' as you say flying off and coming through your windshield or striking a pedestrian. Don't think so.

Seen his vision ....as well in regards to his tunneling project in California ......with his ' Boring Company ' LOL. There will obviously be many projects and products which alleviate transit congestion into the future , however my point is with this Texas Company and it's estimated $US$5.6 billion market for taxis styled ' electric ' flying vehicles ....is that they are indeed electric and will get you to your destination quicker than otherwise could be achieve.

And this obviously may not be for everybody , but if it eventuates in an Electric Vehicles manufacturing and assembly plant in Quebec employing 2,000 workers , I can't see it as being a bad thing can you ? Especially if they also make or assemble their own batteries there as well.

Anyway , it looks set to be unfolding and will obviously need ' Lighter ' rechargeable batteries ......or maybe they will have solar panels built into the wings so they can go further than just their current 125 kilometre maximum range.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $257.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $984.7K 39.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 13576657 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.