SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

ZERO consultation has been done because Tansim / Lac Simard is...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    ZERO consultation has been done because Tansim / Lac Simard is not yet at the stage where it is required. Similarly ZERO consent has been given because none is yet required under the Mining Act given these basic exploration drilling and of which numerous other holes have been drilled in the area as far back as the 1950's.

And ZERO Environmental Studies have been done because again they are way way off this sort of level in terms of obtaining it's social licence to mine at Tansim....and many more drills holes have to be completed before a resource and/ or its location can even be determined......and so I don't understand what all the Hoo-Ha is about.

The other issue worth mentioning and as per the Google Maps photo below .... is the question of who is actually responsible for what obviously looks to be logging and large deforestation areas being cleared already.

And with current lumber and timber prices out of control in Canada , I wouldn't think it was Sayona at this particular point in time.....and given how large this area looks to be in the photo

The other thing to remember here also, is the simple fact of how much Sayona will have learnt in executing the worlds best practice of socially responsible environmental mining from its experiences of having gone through a BAPE process with regards to Authier.

So much to learn, and so much to apply to any other projects that it undertakes in Quebec . Almost invaluable experiences to be had here folks. Including those which invite and involve input , cooperation , and participation by ALL first nations peoples.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3186/3186110-90315a2c783e12cac6f4b3b846d43206.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $246.3K 9.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 2273103 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 3142225 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.