SYA 5.71% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

No I don't . Way to early to be speaking about these sorts of...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    No I don't . Way to early to be speaking about these sorts of processing issues when we haven't even defined yet the desired Lithium Resource yet. And the way Tansim looks , it could potentially have multiple economic zones ...... and therefore numbers potential mine sites to choose from. So ultimately they will choose the one which best suits the needs of ALL stakeholders including that of the First Nations peoples. Probably more important that the Authier ore gets proven up to 99 % + purity since it is more the nearer term play .....either in isolation or from a blending point of view.

Once we know that it can achieve these desired purity levels , its kind like an ' Internationally accepted passport which has just been renewed and is good for 10 years. If there was such a thing. However in the lithium battery world , it is arguable that there is. And once off-takers and anyone that matters knows about that ........well then its game on from there , and whatever the grades and geology that pans out on Tansim could be pretty much a mute point if it is also to be blended with Authier Ore .......or visa versa.

In other words , the important thing right now is the outcome where we find out that Authier Ore is the high purity feed stock that everyone is chasing from a ' Hub ' style processing scenario. That will be enormously invaluable to Sayona at the present moment in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.707M 49.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 9042151 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 1735970 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.