SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-58312

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I would must say the SP has held pretty firm around 12 to 13c mark in last two days on large volume.. so that is good indication of support..

today volume was half of last two days but it seems price was controlled on sell side too.. there were large sell orders at 14 cents but they vanished at close..

Last night broader markets turned green in US even though increase of 75 basis points in interest rate.. one can argue markets were in fear and already priced in.. but Dow futures are in big red at the moment and trading at lower than yesterday's lower.. it can create Friday sell off tomorrow (just a possibility)

in absence of any good news.. this might affect SP price negatively.. the way SP held pretty firm in last two days.. I start doubting if we ever see 11 cents mark but who knows.. I need to make up my mind if I should jump in now or wait..

note: my above discussion is purely on price action and broader market. I have done my research and to me fundamentals of this company are strong and this will be a good investment in long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $704.8K 20.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1086129 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 16634264 86
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.