SYA 1.47% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Wow what a lot of copy pop going on here from non holders, do...

1. 4,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Wow what a lot of copy pop going on here from non holders, do you posters think we are so silly to take any notice of your posts. wink.png Not likely and I for one do not even reply them [ non holders ]

As for my holdings in SYA I have booked profits of around 5450% and and I suppose free carried you might say. Have NOT lost any money $$$$ and am not likely too. All I have to manage now is my capital gains over the next few years.

Have brought back in over the last week or so and have now hold more than I did in April 2022. It is always good buying during the Month of JUNE and especially below the last CR of 0.18 Cents. I would say there is MORE upside than down side from these levels....tongue.png

Sayona - producing currently planned for 2023 and have the MONEY to start.
    - Largest Tonnage in North America. smile.png where oh where is this going to go to? up of course in due time!

I am not selling any till 2023 sometime ... but am buying NOW.

To think this stock came from under 0.01 cent and has raised hundreds of millions of dollars is just awesome - it will be hard to fine another stock like this which has made so many people wealthy over the last 12 months. wink.png And its only getting started, my sentiment has not changed.

DYOR - Invest with conviction and do not be influenced by man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $355.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $516.0K 15.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
96 19387983 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 12240011 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.