SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Just to get someone's thoughts, Maybe he is there because all...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Just to get someone's thoughts, Maybe he is there because all the major players that will be in DC are already popularly known. If I was a future investor in the lithium market that has missed the boat or have been late, buying into the well known miners that have already taking off wouldn't bring as much reward. I would be looking at the smaller/less known/potentially future money makers to gamble (maybe not the best word) with. A lot of us bought into SYA early on when it was just starting (below .10) & have been rewarded. The other miners that I have bought into at an early stage have made me money as well. Some I have lost it all with. The nature of penny stocks.
    I remember a story I heard on the sports channel about a baseball player in high school going to a small 2 week training camp for fun. He left there with a minor league contract because in the crowd happened to be a scout there that was watching their own kid. Never underestimate who may be watching or maybe there. Just my thoughts. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $212.5K 6.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 9689496 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 12409635 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.