SYA 0.00% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-59134

1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Wait, wait, for the Texas plant PLL today has only an PEA. Not even an investment decision. Nor final permittings. What do you believe, how many months will pass before these points are in the bag?
    And then the project schedule as written in the PEA starts: "Commercial production at the lithium hydroxide plant is estimated to start 24 months after the start of construction"
    And how goes this explanation from Keith: "The planned 2023 restart of North American Lithium in conjunction with our partner, Sayona Mining, and potential for spodumene production at Ewoyaa in partnership with Atlantic Lithium as early as 2024 ensures that our LHP-2 operations will have dedicated material supply from day one." together with the ASX agreement as published from SYA: "to a start date for spodumene concentrate deliveries between July 2023 and July 2024"
    And what do you believe will SYA do ( in respect of the ASX agreement) between restart of NAL in Q1/23 and the 7/25+ start of LHP-2 from PLL?
    July is only 27 workingdays away from now and I do not see permits and investment decision till the start of this month. In my view, PLL breachs the offtake agreement ( even if we agree, that is equal if SYA delivers to NC or TX )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 213227 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.