SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-60

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Ya that's very tough Mate......and I do feel for you and anyone else that find themselves ' stuck ' like this. Terribly frustrating - me as well. Hopefully you are keeping busy with other investment opportunities while the Market is the way it is. If not , I'm pretty sure SYA will get it's long overdue ' Rotation ' fairly soon ...and if it does't , try and orchestrate something else if you can. Everyone in this game is going to have their ' Stragglers ' which they hope will come good , so it's important to have an exit strategy when the time comes.

I personally have always been suss with these clowns - and that's why I already have my strategy for this last foray predetermined and Set. And ounce it happens , it will be a huge burden off my mind in terms of even thinking about it. I have done extremely well out of the Lithium Industry ......and more so even recently with my BIG play on the other Canadian participant and hopeful. Just yesterday it was 1 cent below my previous Buy-In where I then sold at well over a Dollar.

And I know you are playing with BIG moves as well , so you know you can't stress to much when you go into these trades with eye's wide open. She'll be right Mate ..... no worries there. Whether it's Pilbara or Quebec , or even a lifeline from the Sister ......it'll happen .......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $1.877M 61.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 26178440 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 4648882 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.