SYA 5.36% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-6008

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    I still say that if it is directly involving the awarding of the NAL bid , they are going to wait for the Canadians .....namely Quebec to announce this news. And that is not even expected until the Monitor's extension deadline next week. So what then. And it that situation , w are not likely to see another extension until this time ( Tuesday ) next week .....which is Monday their time and a day which I believe the National Assembly is not sitting and no scheduled briefings.

So are they going early with their decision ? .....or again is it more likely to do with Sayona obtaining and getting it's debt funding side of the deal in place. And in that case , it would be as good as signed and sealed .....or at least a very strong indication that we will be participating at some level. In this case we can get the announcement anytime.....but in the case of it not being signed off by even the Courts or various departmental heads , I.Q and National Assembly members for various Ministry portfolios , will we then see this extension going beyond this week and perhaps out until Wednesday or Thursday next week. I dunno , but I suppose we should be prepared for anything ....and in particular more delays until next week when everything seems to align more succinctly.

Financing partner announcement would be awesome though. Sooner the better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $298.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $522.8K 18.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4107494 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 10837957 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.