SYA 3.23% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

I don't think we ever specifically heard from the Monitor's...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I don't think we ever specifically heard from the Monitor's mouth that Evolution had been knocked out. And in the case of SRG , again we only heard their specific name posted by a reporter from the Journal de Montreal. And they were knocked out even before or aout midway through to the end of April ' Fresh ' Bids deadline.

So in their ( SRG's ) case , they must have either fallen short significantly or there could have been some sort of conflict of interest.....which wouldn't surprise me with a couple of those competing bids.

Basically , the Monitor has not specifically gone on the record and named anyone to my knowledge . I don't even think they ( The Monitor ) has been quoted specifically by any facet of the media on naming bidding parties....with SRG making some statement to the effect of contacting them to get clarification on their ' Shock ' rejection of their bid.

Anyways , that timeline means nothing now. I'd be more concerned about the validity and credibility of any of the random unqualified media reports to be honest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $324.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $95.69K 3.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 8350219 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2178934 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.