SYA 3.70% 2.8¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-60635

1. 1,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    poor comms, it's true. And that is my and your and many other shareholders.
    How little is the amount exactly that SYA should have gone to shareholders to fetch?
    Production begining Q1 2023, due you not think that was just impossible feat? You must be kidding mate.
    inflation is running high, supply chains are screwed up, borrowing is difficult in current times, labor shortages....just some of the major problems.
    and if you think SYA management have done a good job then you have to be kiding
    Say before the web revolution, say prior 1990's or early 2000's, how did companies operate without web portals, stock markets still existed and investors still made money.
    PFS was an issue, but there will be an integrated DFS.
    Imagine what all goes in the boardroom. Do you think that the CR was just out of the moon? There must be dozens of meetings, majority shareholder meetings, their consents and then a decision was reached. Do you not think there would have been any opposition from majority stakeholders to that decision?
    i really do not want to bring this up, but will, just to understand the situation better, you do not think PLL would have opposed the CR as their total holdings were going to be diluted?
    i mean, we have invested hard earned money in the company. But they are working smartly and hard to unearth the Li to sell, at earliest stage possible.
    Again, all my opinion.
    Sometimes, it is worth to take a few steps back to look at the entire art/picture to get a clear view and to understand the details.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.