SYA 6.90% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-61053

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    What I see with many big companies that r makin the call that Li supply is going to come online quick and change pricing have very little understanding of the speed of EV adoption until now.. BHP came out with a big call then Goldman thought they could go one better and try to unsettle pricing markets further
    they have been late to the party and now want in .. and why not try to re set the stage a little before they enter..
    the movement on SP may have even surprised them I would imagine.
    butttt I still feel that they miss the big picture and don’t understand the complexity of the industry as a whole. The metrics., the speed of EV adoption is still not fully understood.. few car companies have got there head around and are only now trying to ramp production .. The world can not keep up with demand for EV . Exponential growth is impossible to maintain if the raw material are not there to meet production.. The storm is brewing ... These companies like Goldman and BHP know people listen when they speak ..
    Im starting to understand just how much.. I’m not sure if they understand what they may actually be doing to prices longterm ( Mabe they do ?? .... keep it elevated longterm is not so bad if shorterm entry is achievable
    But one thing is for sure they want in .... and when they do get in ,the story will turn bullish once again .. one word really covers it ....Underestimated!!
    and I feel a lot of companies r still underestimating the EV movement.. many here have heard it all before .. and the only thing that changed is SP .. the actual market demand for lithium has only increased . SP will fluctuate with bear and bull market’s, but the real story is on the ground with the little people . The uptake of EV and speed is somthing that many people never imagined and big investment got it very wrong and they know it..
    future is electric (future is bright
    IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.