SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

You are new here, and sound sincere, so I will give you the...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209

You are new here, and sound sincere, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but some of your comments are inaccurate and need to be rebutted.

Don't get too carried away with a future Share price ... it's nice to dream & maybe will eventuate.
    Nothing is set in stone here. There are some great posters here who put a lot of work into their estimates. Everyone should understand they are just estimates and nothing more. Always DYOR

however,.The S/P nearing production & at production will depend on income/costs /overheads profit etc ...
    like any business ...the institutions along the way will take large positions with SYA & always require guidance & brokers with adjust S/P to suit..

PFS figures have been published for NAL and shown laking and underdone. They are a minimum case and the metrics should improve at DFS. We even have a previous Authier DFS. Please refer to these documents as Income/costs are public info. Brokers and instos are involved now and their bots are playing with the SP.

SYA has to produce quarterly factual figures...any B/S & they are punished with big drops..

Granted, ALL listed companies must do this.

For now as I said in my last post (as a non producer for now & in ASX 300) we're controlled by shorters..& .could trade sideways for weeks ...even months ...till the 50 day moving average slowly down to 20 cents-ish ... then we should jump above it ...maybe with a positive announcement from SYA ...(offtake partner, DFS Authier, drilling results etc ...) please be patient.

Controlled by shorters/??
    Are you kidding me mate, complete BS. Less than 1% of total shares are shorted. That is
    minuscule in comparison to many other stocks. You may be thinking of LKE and CXO. Have a look at the top 15 and maybe reconsider if we are controlled by shorters.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4492/4492991-9f202f86076e5defd751a0990ce2dab3.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4492/4492984-418e9dc6e506b49b6960566a62fa3811.jpg
    Of course catalysts will usually ignite the sp, but by the end of next week, the 50 SMA is, which isALREADY at 20 will be around 18c by the end of next week. The SP and 50 sma will converge, probably within the next 2 weeks.
    Authier PFS is due, not DFS, and probably more Moblan drill results.

Sideways consolidation is the name of the game here, which is healthy to set up a solid base for the next leg up. We have been through this before an no way will this last as long as 2019-2020. I think you are closer with your weeks rather than months.

.I'm an old fox & seen many bull/bear world markets...
    This U.S one is different ...with raging inflation, war in Ukraine & interest rates up & up ...
    Todays Lithium was for producers ... ,, & ,maybe ASX 200 markets are moving into defensive stocks...healthcare, utilities etc...

No doubt. This one is different alright...So what does rising interest/inflation, but high savings, low unemployment and low spending tell you mate. It aint the end of the world. The average punter here and in the US do not have their backs to the wall. Have you see the airports today??? Here and the states...school holidays and 4th July...packed, record high passengers=lots of disposable income still around....and rate hikes will slow soon, and they are still very, very low....and still manageable for most people. The last GFC and covid, hurt me way more than this crap thats going on now...

Food for thought....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.