SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Some good discussion here today about the macro climate. I think...

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Some good discussion here today about the macro climate. I think it's important that we dial back our expectations in light of this current macro environment. We aren't going to be $1 by year's end. Getting back into the 20s by year's end would be a good outcome. It's not all on SYA. Sure, our comms suck and there seems to be a lot of secret squirrel stuff and moving parts behind the scenes, but we're in a Bear market now so the days of big gains in a short period of time are gone for the time being. Look at CXO today, increased their resource by 43% and finished 7% in the red and may well see more red yet.

It's not great seeing your portfolio dwindle - I was 120% in the green earlier this year, so more than doubled my capital. Now I'm only 12% in the green. But I have to remind myself whether I'm a trader or investor. I'm certainly not a trader, so the next few months will be key for investors to accumulate stocks that are likely to survive the current economical turmoil as it could set yourself up quite nicely in the next few years. Myself? I'm cash heavy as there'll be plenty of bargains to pick up over the coming months and SYA should be one of them providing it's not an FFX and they are telling us furfies that everything is hunky dorey (don't get me started on FFX/LLL, happy I only had a measly 4k on it!).

Still rough sailing ahead, still some risks, but if we see all this out hopefully 2023 the global markets get on top of inflation and things start to look more positive

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.045M 30.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 6626644 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 4433680 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.