SYA 2.94% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

I believe we're yet to see the worst of it, current...

1. 773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    I believe we're yet to see the worst of it, current sentiment and consistency of trading is pointing to the 8c-10c region as I said early last week. The obvious bull trap after the announcement gave us some temporary hope that maybe this time around, given the percentage of shorters was decreased drastically over the weeks leading up to the restart of NAL mine ann, that we may see some movement. Boy did we see movement for a solid day.

The high volume price points on both days were in the 12-13c region before takeoff, and we've seen this price point tested again even after such an announcement.

Oh boy and don't get me started on the chart...

I'm not being pessimistic, any economist looking at the macroeconomics right now would feel much the same, interest rates up (less disposable income for goods and services, less revenue for business, less govt business tax) - the general cost of living influences this as well, attributing to less disposable income.

We've had over 3000 companies go under in the past year alone, with the government also reducing the excise tax on oil by 50%.

The $311 billion dollar fight against 'insert virus name here' was very expensive for all world governments, but the thing I believe will sting the most, will be the reduction in government outlays in the next few years and an increase on % taxed on both income and business tax, as well as a general increase on taxes of goods and services in an attempt to rake back some of the of the billions.

I just want to reiterate that a company can and will trade below its intrinsic value in poor markets, those who believe otherwise are fools.

Cheers boys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $541.2K 15.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 9263496 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 7363594 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.