SYA 2.00% 2.5¢ sayona mining limited

General Discussion Topics, page-63024

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    What I reckon you mean to say is that the SP is officially in ' Breakout ' mode now with the next key price target being 21.0 cent on the way to 24 - 24.5 cents.

And as stated earlier today , if there is any connection whatsoever to the ' Strategic ' element to 1MC's announcement , then I would expect a similar halt over Sayona's SP to be put in place either tomorrow or in pre- market opening on Monday morning as the finer details of 1MC's deal becomes more finalized.

And a ' Strategic Investment ' could be the same as a ' Strategic Acquisition ' . Especially since it is coupled with a ' Capital Raise ' as well.

And it may not have anything to do with Narrow River Resources whatsoever. But if 1MC were to ever balance out their North American lithium asset portfolio in terms of bolting on some Hard Rock assets - where else would they look which would satisfy the term ' Strategic ' if it weren't in some way affiliated with Sayona's basket of prospective claims.

And they ( 1MC ) were at the recent PDAC conference in Toronto as well. And at least a couple of these smaller deals like High Tide have come directly subsequent to this premier mining conference.

So could Sayona still be a part of some additional lithium claims acquisitions and consolidations via a consummated deal for Narrow River by 1MC ?

I say - Hell Ya....it definitely could. And whatever the case , I still reckon we need to know what those other tenement claims in High Tides Map are doing being flagged as being held by Sayona Mining. Because up to now and apart from those located down lower as Tansim , we have had ZERO indication that we have obtained any further tenements in this particular area or indeed have any being told to us as being currently ' Optioned ' .......sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $252.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $397.3K 16.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 7275018 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 7511472 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.